Corton Audio choose... Crown I-Tech 4x3500 HD amplifiers.
Crown I-Tech 4x3500 HD:
Corton Audio choose Crown I-Tech 4x3500 HD Amplifiers to power our JBL VerTec elements running Version 5 system tuning's.
At Corton Audio we don't "load-up" our amplifiers, you can be sure our system is running at it's optimum efficiency and load.
The I-Tech 4x3500HD amplifier is the industry's first high-powered tour sound amplifier featuring four inputs, Analog, AES3, and CobraNet™, fully routable to any one of 4 outputs. Each channel features a complete compliment of OMNIDRIVEHD™ Processing, including the acclaimed LevelMAX™ Limiter Suite, and support for linear phase FIR filters as used in the latest JBL V5 loudspeaker tunings. Combine that with Crown's patented Class-I technology delivering uncompromising power output across all four channels, and it's easy to see why the I-Tech 4x3500HD is the flagship tour sound amplifier from Crown.
• True Ethernet backbone – fast, reliable and scalable
• Color LCD provides users with diagnostics and presets for easy setup
• Includes SLM (Sweep Load Monitoring) with system-level diagnostics
• Front panel USB connector transfers presets to/from a USB drive to the amp’s DSP
• New software interface based on customer feedback manages presets, provides easier system-level changes, and includes a configuration wizard
• The only product available with analog, AES, CobraNet®, HiQnet™ and Ethernet connectivity
• BSS OMNIDRIVEHD™ DSP processing with industry leading IIR filters and linear phase FIR filters
• High common-mode rejection eliminates hum and RFI on input cables
• Professional-grade connectors for all inputs and outputs
• Full power-supply voltage is always available, allowing instantaneous power on demand
• Quality-graded components let you safely drive the amplifier harder
• More total capacitance provides tremendous energy reserves for power bursts
• The only tour sound amplifier that provides four routable inputs to any output (analog, AES, VDrive, or CobraNet)
• LevelMAX™ peak voltage and RMS power limiters communicate with each other, resulting in smooth and accurate response, better sound
• Sixth generation patented Class-I (BCA®) circuitry couples power efficiently to the load and provides low AC current draw
• Global Power Supply; universal AC input accepts 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz (±15%)
Credit: Crown Website.