OUR TEAM at Corton Audio...
Our team that form part of our staff at Corton Audio in addition to our owner-management team are:
- Sound - FOH & Monitor Engineers
- Audio System Technicians
- Lighting, Audio Visual & System Technicians
- Qualified Doggers & Riggers
- Stage Technicians
- A-grade Electricians (and electrical contractors)
- Camera operators
- Other specific task contractors
- Forklift drivers
- Truck and vehicle drivers
- Event staff
Our team hold various formal qualifications including:
CI (Construction Induction) cards, live production formal qualifications, working with Children Checks, & Police checks.
But as we know with any event what matters most is experience! Our team of crew and staff have the experience required that only years on the road & behind the console can teach.
It's important to us at Corton Audio that our team work well together, enjoy the work they do and work hard to bring our clients professional and successful results!
We are super proud of our crew and our team, they put in a lot of long hard hours behind the scenes for little thanks when things go well! We cant speak highly enough of the men and ladies who work hard to make our clients events, functions and jobs successful!
Want to join our team of staff, contractors or contacts?
We are constantly asked about how to join our team at Corton Audio! We encourage you to email us via the below details. We are often after experienced audio and lighting professionals.
Corton Audio are NOW accepting applications for casual experienced and non-experienced (but show high interest) applications to join our team.
We encourage applications from those who:
- Have shown commitment to the industry.
- Have a valid drivers licence.
- Have transport to get to and from our base location in Shepparton, Victoria.
- Have experience in the live sound, production or industry.
Please email your resume' and cover letter direct to:
ATTN: Brad Corken - Jobs
Corton Audio Manager